Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

The face// nude lip & winged eye



( apologies for the makeup powder on my jumper haha)



I am such a sucker for a big nude lip & most times when i'm off on a night out or an evening like a meal/occasion I dip straight into my nude lip collection. I know most people opt for a bright red or pink but for me thats far too much maintenance with numerous toilet trips to top up. No thanks..

SO anyway, enough about the lips lets talk about the whole look. Heres a run down on all products I used: nars sheer glow foundation, rimmel sunkissed bronzer, mac soft & gentle msf, collection felt tip liner, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, makeup revolution brow kit (AMAZE& SO CHEAP), Mac velvet teddy lipstick with rimmel spice lip liner underneath.So thats whats on my face, tell me your favorite going out makeup combinations...



Thanks for reading xx.

3 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks lovely! Love Mac velvet teddy!

    www.wewearsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you & I know, its my go to lipstick on a daily basis! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your make up! And I totally agree about the bright lipstick haha, I always end up getting it all over my teeth! xx

    ReplyDelete