Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Heroine// Addict




Like most girls, I am certainly a fan of a good old M.A.C lipstick..although usually I will opt for the nudes or light reds and that's me done. But when I was in the airport last week returning from Amsterdam I was just drawn to Heroine (the lipstick). I've seen it in the shops before but never thought to pick it up just because I thought it would be too intense to get any wear out of. However I persuaded myself to buy it, I was on holiday so why not? AND I absolutely love it! My biggest worry with this product was that if it smudged or somehow got on my teeth, it would be really obvious to everybody! So that's why I have given this lipstick a week trial and test. On review of this product I feel the first thing to stand out to me was how drying it could be. Since it is matte the lipstick can cling to dry areas so be sure to use a good lip balm as a base first. On the plus side its really long lasting due to how matte it is, I also found it was a really pigmented colour when I transferred it on to my lips, very little product was needed... which is also plus! My favorite way to wear this makeup is with tanned skin, a matte base, a bold eyebrow, nude and gold shimmer eye shaddow, think black eyeliner, lengthening mascara, and of course the lipstick.


                                            Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment