Pages

Monday 23 February 2015


My Makeup Muse// the wishlist






 (Photo credits to Burberry.)

With London Fashion Week coming to an end and all the hot designers sharing what makeup trends are going to big this season, I thought I would create myself a little wishlist with the products I'm most excited to purchase and try out in order to recreate some of these styles. As seen on the photo above Burberry's catwalk inclded fresh faced skin with nearly bare eyes, no eyeliner just lengthening mascara and bold bright lip. I love love LOVE this look because personally i'm an all about the lips kind of gal. So the products that are already in my online shopping carts include benefits new roller lash mascara, Tom ford's lipstick in wild ginger and the new Topshop 'the foundation'.

P.S there is a makeup and clothing haul coming end of this week begining on next so you will get the chance to nosey at the other beautiful purchases I have made recently!

Thanks for reading, xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment