Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Faves// February






Here are all the products I have been loving this past month..

Sinful Colours nail polish in Mauve- I love love LOVE this colour so much. For those in the UK who might find it hard to come across sinful colours I think there may be small stand in some the Boots stores although I regularly pick up mine from poundland because there so cheap and surprisingly  have a good colour selection. They have such a creamy formula although some can be a little less pigmented than others so you may need to coat up for a strong bold colour. But all in all the value for money is fantatsic.

Benefits refined finish- My skin has been awful recently and I'm not exactly amazing at exfoliating but I made it on of my new years resolutions to take care of my skin more. This poducts I picked up in boots for around £15 if i can remember correctly, it has gentle exfoliating beads in the cream which feel soft on smooth on the skin but are still rough enough to give a good cleanse and unclog the pores.

St tropez instant tan- I picked this up of ASOS for only £8 and now I can not live without it. I love to fake tan and I use the xen tan to do an all over long lasting tan, but this st tropez instant tan is so easy for when you need an instant all over tan within a matter of minutes, it dosent have that horendous smell, it has a guide colour so you can be sure you have covered everywhere, it is water resitant and only comes off in the shower with a good scrub. Basically it does what it says on tin! so what more could you want for £8.

Rimmel lasting finish foundation- A couple weeks ago I ran out of my nars sheer glow foundation and had to quickly pick up one from the drug store, My local ASDA only stocks maybeline, collection and Rimmel. I picked this up on a whim just to try something different and I love it, it does dry fairly quick into the skin so you have to be fast when blending it but I have found if I mix some of my moisturiser in when I am applying it it gives me a little more time to work it in.

Mac blusher- I'm not realy a blusher person but this MAC mineralize blusher in dainty is such a good colour for my completion. I tend to reach more for my bronzers but a small amount of this just above my apples with a nude lip really ties the face all together.

Marc Jacobs daisy- This has been one of my go to perfumes for some time now, and for Christmas I got the 100 ml bottle in a set with the cutest smallest mini bottle which tbh, I just cant get over. Since I have started a placement teaching P.E in a school this little bottle has come in so handy for a easy freshen up between classes.

Princess mirror- I was on the hunt for a large mirror to carry around in my bag and when I spotted this princess handle mirror in the poundshop I fell for it straight away, It fits perfectly into my ZARA doctor bag becaise its flat and dosent take up too much space in the compartments.


This is everything I have been loving this month, what about you?
Thanks for reading, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment