Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015


The Wardrobe// Shopping my racks




I decided the other day to give my wardrobe a complete makeover and throw away so many old and unwanted things, some were donated to a local charity shop but most of it was worse for ware in all honesty. I was so stunned to find so many items of clothing which I completely forgot I had, one of which was this Zara wrap over dress which I fell in love with all over again once I seen it. It's so classy and elegant without being obnoxious and in your face, so so happy I discovered it again. Honestly I would advise so many people to organise their wardrobe so everything is easily accessable and right in front of you, plus its just fun having a little blast from the past and seeing all the crazy ensembles you once thought were 'chic' haha.

Thanks for reading xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment