Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015


The new flat











As you may know I'm currently a stay at home student but for the final year of my degree me and my boyfriend have decided to get a flat together in the centre of town. It seems realistic really considering we both work in the city centre and it will be an easier commute for both my uni and work commitments. The property wont be completed untill September but the deposit has been put down and we're both so excited to eventually be able to say its 'ours'. So I thought I would share my excitement with you all. It is a studio flat but offers a lot of potential to divide the rooms and give it less of an open-floor feel. But yeah, all in all i'm real chuffed with the place we have found and look forward to the future.


Thanks for reading xx.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - it looks lovely! I particularly like the whitewash panelled walls :)


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, but aw thank you so much.
      Love your blog :) xx

      Delete