Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015




The 'WorkStation'








Personally I feel it is important to have a set up area to store and apply your makeup. Previously I had all my makeup in four draw free standing container which was good for dividing up products, but since clearing all my makeup out at the start of the new year, I finally condensed it down to just one basket ( for now..). I'm not trying to say everybody should have all there makeup out in front of them but I feel it helps me because I have all the products that I know and love there in front of me and don't get as overwhelmed as I used to when wanting to experiment or try something new. My 'cosmetic station' is made up of  a chest of draws which holds all my fake tan, body lotions and lush products, my makeup brushes, makeup basket, eye shadow pallets and of course my holy grail benefit facial exfoliating cream.


Thanks for reading xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment